Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My story


(bracelet - different color crystals, silver)

Making jewelry is my hobby and passion. I've never taken any jewelry making classes, nor read a book about it; however, I have always counted on my imagination, taste and intuition.


(necklace - hematite and peach glass pearls)

While making new pieces, I'm in my own world - never tired, never bored. I love the creative process; it makes me happy. I never start working if I don’t feel like it, and I never leave work unfinished because I can't wait for it to be done. I design all of my pieces quickly, and with confidence. The moment that I sit down at the table and look at the gemstones that I have, I see a clear picture of what I'm going to do. I use color and accent beads for depth and texture.


(unusually shaped crystals, 925 sterling silver)

If I'm not satisfied with the jewelry findings I've got, I try to find the ones that complete my pieces in the best way. I am always sure of what I am going to do and seldom change my original design. This is how I work...


(set - necklace and earrings - amethyst, silver)

I use a variety of gemstones from all over the world - different kinds of agate, amethyst, animal bone, aventurine, carnelian, cat's eye, coral (pink and red), garnet, hematite, howlite, different colors of jade, different kinds of jasper, lapis, magnetite, malachite, moonstone, onyx, opal, peacock stone, pearls (different shapes and colors), rhodonite, mother of pearl, different kinds of quartz, tiger's eye, turquoise, unakite and Swarovski crystals.


(set - a necklace and earrings - genuine fresh water peach pearls, silver)



No comments:

Post a Comment